Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A pretty pocket, happy circles, blossom punch.

I have loved the More Amore Speciality paer. we have done lots of different things with it at classes. These were made and fitted chocolate bars, coffee satchets and recently for my neice, just birthday money too spend.


This is a technique lots of people have shown lately, a simple and fun and effective card. great way to use up scraps by punching out circles to be used.

And lastly....the blossom punch trimmed to make a butterfly. some more lovely retired papers, beautiful colours together.
Thanks for stopping by.
sally  :)
 

3 comments:

  1. I love your projects, good use of the blossom punch, what a neat idea to make a butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower! I've selected you for this week's NZSU Pic of the week... enjoy

    ReplyDelete